Being at the forefront of development of Taste & Scent ingredients and materials requires a deep understanding of relevant, state-of-the art tools methods and models. You should therefore enjoy monitoring developments in these areas closely, and you pro-actively explore and pursue new and alternative technical approaches.
The ideal candidate has experience with executing biodegradation tests, although we also invite candidates that do not yet have operational biodegradation testing experience but are truly passionate about contributing to IFF’s biodegradation testing lab.
• M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent field of science.
• Proven success in developing and implementing new analytical technologies, methods and / or models.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (English).
Beyond technical expertise, project planning, communication and collaboration with stakeholders, and timely reporting of accurate results are also critical to success in this position.
• 3+ years of industry experience.
• Experience with executing biodegradation tests.
• Knowledge of biochemistry linking biodegradation and chemistry.
• Experience in the flavor, fragrance, food, consumer products, or pharmaceutical industry.